Hi Pete, Hi Neil

Thanks to your collective advice I have now successfully completed the Proxy
Form and sent it on its way.

Regards
Laura

On 01/03/2013, at 6:46 PM, Neil Houghton wrote:

Hi Pete, Hi Laura,

All worked fine for me. Pete, I don't know if it will help you track down
the problem - but my set-up/action was:

OSX 10.6.8, Firefox 18.0.2 with pdf plug-in 2.4.4.
When I click on the pdf link in Firefox, it opens in Firefox with the pdf
plug-in. I then right-clicked and chose to open the pdf in preview.

I then filled in the form in Preview and did a "save as" to the desktop.

Then add to email (client is Entourage 2004!)

Checked sent message and attachment is fine with form filled in.

HTH

Cheers

Neil
--