Hi Chris,

Yes, I tend to agree with Daniel, I think we have probably tried everything.
You could have a look at:
 Apple Official solution listed for the grayed out Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues
<http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1559?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US>
Might be lucky and find something works to solve the issue.
---
Another suggestion that did work for someone so might be worth a try:
But first - a warning that this will delete all Network Settings, returning
them to factory defaults.
 1) Turn ON the airplane mode

2) Reset the network  Settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings

Kind Regards
Ronni

Sent from Ronni's iPad4

Sent from Ronni's iPad4