Folks, I'm taking my family to the US and Canada in September/October for
nearly 5 weeks. My wife and I have iPhones and kids each have an iPod touch and
soon iPad Mini (WIFI only) each. I also have an iPad (WIFI only) regular. All
iPads are/going to be 16GB.

I have a couple of questions.

If when I get there and I call up the App Store for local relevant apps with
any of these devices, will it seek the Aus store or the US store and does it
matter anyway?

How do I charge? Shall I eBay some US plugged chargers? Use car adaptor of
cigarette point which I already have.

I also have a DSLR camera and I'll be taking lots of photos. It has a 32GB SD
card in it and I want to do some backing up of the images whilst in transit. I
have an SD to iPad adaptor, so importing to one or more of the iPads might
serve as back up storage, or I could simply place onto a MEM stick if I use a
computer at a Internet cafe from the SD. I'm hoping not to have to cart any of
our MacBooks.

I also use my laptop and others use their respective computers for iTunes
library storage, so I don't use iCloud.

I'm interested how others have dealt with these questions. Thanks for any

Regards

Pete