Hi Stuart,

Answers in Situ below.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4

On 13/05/2013, at 9:04 PM, Stuart Breden <bred...@highway1.biz> wrote:

> Ronni, the home folder is the one with the house icon?  Correct?

Yes... The Home Folder is your User Folder

> If this is the case, I do not have either  Library and/or Mobile Documents in
> my home folder. I'm using OS 10.7.5

The User/Home Library is hidden in Lion & Mountain Lion.

To Show Hidden Home Library in Lion & Mountain Lion
To view occasionally but keep hidden:
Option-click the Go menu In Lion & Mountain Lion
If you Option-click the Go menu, your Library folder magically appears in the
menu; choose Library from the menu to open the folder in the Finder.

To View permanently:
Change the hidden flag using Terminal Launch Terminal from within your own
account, type chflags nohidden ~/Library, and press Return.
Your Library folder is now permanently visible.

To make the folder invisible again, use the command
 chflags hidden ~/Library.