Hi Alan,

There is no System Profiler on the iPad.
There are third party apps in the app store that allow you to monitor certain
system functions on the iPad.
Google "system monitor apps" for iPad.
--
"BatteryInfo Lite is an application that allows you to view stats about your
device’s battery including; temperature, current capacity, max capacity, design

It’s a simple little app, nothing too fancy, just a list of the battery stats.
But, if that is all you are looking for, you’re good to go with this one! You
can get BatteryInfo Lite via the BigBoss source."

'BatteryInfo Lite' is a Cydia app. You would first need to install Cydia
'iFile' app to be able to install .deb files on your iPad.
BUT.. NOTE:  I believe you have to jailbreak your device to install these apps.
Which is NOT something I would recommend.

 <http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/2012/05/09/ifile-via-app-store-and-cydia/>

Sent from Ronni's iPad4