Yes, thanks Ronni, V10.8.3

I do like the features of NOTES, but I was wondering if it was lockable.

The fact that it is available on all our devices through iCloud is a concern
because other family members don't secure their devices with a password entry.

I suppose I am going to have to scrub key notes with, for example retail
account info from NOTES, unless I can lock it as administrator.
I see EVERNOTE requires a user to log-in so it is +/- secure.

Thanks for your detailed info,I will continue to use NOTES for non-sensitive
stuff.
cheers
Marcus
Marcus Harris