Hi Pete

The 27" LED screens are great, well worth it. I use one with my laptop when at
home and recommend them. And when you compare the price (For what you get) to
comparable other non-Apple models they aren't actually "that" expensive.

If you store a lot of stuff then yes, the 512GB Flash Drive is worth it , and
they've come down quite a bit. Just depends how much you store actually on the
machine versus carry a USB drive around with you.
(I was going to suggest the 16GB RAM as well, but then remembered you can't go
that high on the 13" model, it's only on the 15" model you can,…so I changed
that,…hehe).
And unfortunately with the Retina Display laptops (like the Air's as well), you
can't really add things later on.  What you buy upfront are the specs you'll
have for the life of the laptop.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.