Sorry Blitto, forgot to also mention:
On the iPhone
1. Go to Settings
2. Tap on Privacy
3. Tap on Photos
4 Turn OFF the switch for WhatsApp
 When this is done, whenever someone sends her an image or a video, it stays in
WhatsApp. She can still have them in WhatsApp and view them but they won't show
up in her camera roll.

If she has Bump also do this.
I will possibly offline for some time later today & tomorrow morning if you
require anymore help.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4