I am not upgrading to IOS 7.0.2, this is ridiculous, my password lock is OK and
no-one can access my camera roll and I don't need a Greek keyboard.
(because I am on iPhone 4 apparently)
How does everyone feel about IOS7? Did the icon designer have nothing better to
do.
OK some things are BETTER and icons look simpler (but why) - I need to alert
users now because in a week everyone will forget what OS6 was all about.
I could post the screen capture so here is the link...
http://www.extremetech.com/computing/167450-downgrading-from-ios-7-to-ios-6-why-apple-wont-let-you