Hi Tim

Do you know which ISP it's using?
You could try adding (or removing) DNS settings if he has any in System
Preferences - Network , depending on the ISP.
I had mail issues with a client and adding DNS corrected it.

Worth a try.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 5

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <danielATmacwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.