Good Morning Ronni,
Thank you, I was getting annoyed because I knew there was a solution from past
members having similar problems.
I have followed your instructions by using the 2nd suggestion in holding the
Shift / Option keys
Whilst clicking empty trash. All working fine, thank you Ronni, peace at last.

Kindest regards

Tony
Sent from my iPad