Hi Blitto,

What FTP client program are you using to upload contents to the Server?
Have you checked you are uploading your files to the correct destination that
iiNet uses - "public_html" or "www"?

I'm on my way to a client now, so will not be available until later, you might
find help at the link below.
<https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/Uploading_homepages>