From: wamug@wamug.org.au
To:"wamug@wamug.org.au"
Sent:Tue, 10 Dec 2013 06:45:26 +0800
Subject:Re: unable to publish iWeb site to iinet

Hi Blitto,
 What FTP client program are you using to upload contents to the
Server? Have you checked you are uploading your files to the correct
destination that iiNet uses - "public_html" or "www"?
 I'm on my way to a client now, so will not be available until later,
you might find help at the link below.
 Cheers, Ronni