Hi all,

Like everyone, I suspect, I get some spam that slips through the junk mail
filtering. Generally they are soliciting some response or trying to get you
to click some link ­ so it is easy to imagine some nefarious purpose or
other being behind the spam generation.

Then there are the others, like the one below which came through to one of
my secondary email addresses, which are harder to understand. Inspection of
the source shows nothing untoward ­ it even seems to have passed some spam
tests.

It appears to have been constructed to try and evade junk/spam filters in
that it contains grammatically correct sentences without spelling mistakes ­
although the content is meaningless - unless you are a REALLY alternative
poet ;o)

So what IS the purpose of crafting and sending these types of message ??

I don¹t really have any great worry/concern about this ­ I¹m just curious
;o)

Any thoughts?

Neil R. Houghton
Albany, Western Australia