On 12 Jan 2014, at 12:22 pm, Neil Houghton <n...@possumology.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Like everyone, I suspect, I get some spam that slips through the junk mail
> filtering. Generally they are soliciting some response or trying to get you
> to click some link – so it is easy to imagine some nefarious purpose or other
> being behind the spam generation.
>
> Then there are the others, like the one below which came through to one of my
> secondary email addresses, which are harder to understand. Inspection of the
> source shows nothing untoward – it even seems to have passed some spam tests.
>
> It appears to have been constructed to try and evade junk/spam filters in
> that it contains grammatically correct sentences without spelling mistakes –
> although the content is meaningless - unless you are a REALLY alternative
> poet ;o)
>
> So what IS the purpose of crafting and sending these types of message ??
>

> I don’t really have any great worry/concern about this – I’m just curious ;o)
>
> Any thoughts?

I have been getting these for a number of years. If you want my thoughts - you
have already spent far too much of your valuable time on this one. Simply
delete and move on. I have absolutely no idea what mileage is gained from this
type of SPAM, but that's about as much thought as I'm prepared to spend on 'em.

Delete and move on.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948