This is a reminder to everyone that the meeting of Tuesday 4th March is the
WAMUG Annual General Meeting. It is very important that we have at least 15
people attend this meeting, in order to prevent the situation which arose last
year when we failed to get a quorum.

To this end, we will be offering a range of door prizes to those who attend,
and will be worth your while to come along to stand a chance of picking one of
these up. We will have a raft things ranging from a 64Gb iPad Mini, a 3Tb Time
Capsule or some fancy headphones down to some handy gadgets which can used to
augment your digital life. We are seeking several more committee members to add
to our small group, most of whom are overworked and over-committed in other
areas to do full justice to the job.

If you are keen to see WAMUG continue, as are all the members of the committee,
please consider nominating for a place with us. Our meetings are casual (a
little too much at times!) but every one on the committee is committed to to
the continuation of WAMUG and the concept of the monthly meeting. If all we
hear is be be believed, 2014 is going to an exciting year for Apple, and it's
great to be able to help bring some of that excitement to WAMUG members.

As usual, the meeting will be at FutureSphere, Level 1 Building L;  Christ
Church Grammar School, Queenslea Drive Claremont at 7:00 pm. For more details
go to http://www.ccgs.wa.edu.au/atccgs/important-files-store/map-web2010-2.png

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948