Hello Nathalie,

Thanks for your thoughts and the time taken to respond.  As a committee we have
been acutely aware of the difficulties associated with synchronous meetings and
what you have said would certainly ring true for some of our members. We
definitely have a strong online arm of WAMUG ,i.e. the List, and I know that
committee has discussed, on a number of occasions, ways of expanding and
improving our online services.

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how indiviuals see it, since WAMUG
is an incorporated organisation we are subject to certain legalities, rules and
regulations. Among them, is the requirement to have office bearers, a committee
and an AGM regardless of whether we have physical meetings, chatrooms, Skype
each other, or just use the List.  That was the reason for e-mail to the List
and the plea for more committee members.

Once again, thank you for your comments, your interest and your support. It is
appreciated.

Cheers,

Maureen Smith