The Elgato EyeTV (3.6.5) free DVB Electronic Program Guide is not automatically
updating current and future Free-to Air program data.   Only a few channels
(loose term) show any future programs, and then just for a few days.

Is there a manual “update all channels now” facility?    It seems I can force
an update on an individual channel basis by viewing the channel for a few
minutes - then step to the next channel.  Very tedious, and does not give a
long term solution.

I had previosuly used the (paid) IceTV EPG subscription service without
problems.  I could then set future programs to be recorded with some
confidence.  This year I have been using the free DVB EPG.  Not reliable enough!

Using OSX Mavericks 10.9.2.   I set my iMac Energy preferences to Computer
Sleep = Never on the offchance that the TV channels all update at 2am or
somesuch. (No difference).  Enable Power Nap is not checked.

Regards
Alan

Alan Smith
  Late 2012 iMac 27" Intel Quad Core i5  Fusion 3.2GHz 8G RAM - OSX Mavericks
10.9.2

     I learn from my mistakes - they get bigger and better all the time.