Hi Ronni

Unfortunately that Elgato reference ONLY applies to subscription EPG - not the
free DVB guide.

Since cancelling IceTV, the only information in EyeTV Preferences > Guide is
“Service: None (with a scroll box to select IceTV, Gracenote, etc) plus text
“Online EPG services will not be used.  DVB program guide data will be used
when available.”

I’ve noted that the Free-to-Air guide displayed on the television receiver does
automatically update with future programs, so there is a difference in data
being received by the TV and EyeTV.  (Using an EyeTV DTT Deluxe, and a fairly
new high gain digital antenna and new internal cabling, if this is significant.)

Cheers
Alan