Hi Ronni

I did try the System Preferences > Mouse but there was no difference in the
settings. I also installed the drivers but the choices of button function
is extremely limited. They only pertain to very basic functions such as
scrolling. I am more looking to be able to specify functions such as
Command key + other keys to navigate through various apps.

I found a couple of small apps to do some of that but all are lacking in
several functions, mostly in navigation, which is what I am looking for.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions, I will continue looking on them 'Net.

Regards,

Paul