Hi Ronni,

I tried theSystem Preferences > Mouse Panel, it did not change so it
probably did not recognise the mouse as being different.

I tried the drivers as well, they do not offer the choices I was looking
for, very limited.

I did find a couple of Apps/Preference Panels that are more generic but did
not offer the keyboard choices (Command + other keys) that I am looking for.

I will keep looking on the 'Net, maybe somewhere is what I need.

Regards,

Paul

Hi Paul,

I guess you have already tried the mouse settings in System Preferences >
Mouse?
This pane looks different depending on what kind of mouse is attached to
your Mac.

Are you using the latest Razer Drivers & software for Mac?

<http://www.razersupport.com/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder/>

<http://www.razerzone.com/synapse2>

Sent from Ronni's iPad4