Hello fellow WAMUGgers,

Just two pieces of information for your perusal.

1.      At the recent committee meeting it was decided to forgo our usual
monthly meeting for this coming April. We haven’t abandoned idea of the
meetings we just need a short breather. In May we will resume the monthly
meetings at a new location and time.  More on that in the future.

2.      In order to help us help you we would like to get a ‘feel’ of the
location of our members. We know, for instance, that there is a strong
contingent of members in the Albany region but we are not really aware of where
other members hail from. We may only have half a dozen metropolitan members and
the rest are in the country!!   If we have most of our members living south of
the river then organising an event in Joondalup is not likely to be successful
!!

In order to find out this information would you please take a minuscule amount
of time to complete possibly the shortest survey ever. It is completely
anonymous and comprises only 2 ‘answers’. Are you financial member, and your
postcode.

Please go to      https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8GCHLXZ     and fill in your
answers.

We will keep the survey open for 10 days

Many thanks,

Maureen Smith