Hi Rick,

Go with the Retina Display WiFi + Celluar

Retina display
7.9‑inch (diagonal)
LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
2048-by-1536 resolution at 326 pixels per inch (ppi)
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
–
7.9‑inch (diagonal)
LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
1024-by-768 resolution at 163 pixels per inch (ppi)
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Sent from Ronni's iPad4