Hello all

If this message is received twice my apologies.

I have been trying to help a friend who, since the recent iView web page has
been updated, is unable to view the content. A message appears saying Adobe
Flash Player plug-in is required to watch video on iView web page. She has
Adobe but cannot access the latest version.

She has an iMac running 10.5.8, The latest Adobe seems to need 10.6.8 and
therein appears to be the problem. For whatever reason there is not the option
to upgrade her software to 10.6.8. I tried that but received the message
“software is up to date” She has no trouble accessing the latest iView site on
her iPad Mini.

My very elderly MacBook, (6 years old and now retired) is running 10.6.8 and
has no trouble accessing the new iView web page, so the 10.5.8 seems to be the
crux of the matter.

I do hope someone may be able to help.

Regards
Laura