Hi Ronni

Sorry to bother you again. I have now located my Snow Leopard installation DVD.
Apart from Repair Permissions is there anything else I would need to do before
upgrading my friend’s iMac to OSX 10.6?

I remember the process being very straight forward when I upgraded my MacBook
to Snow Leopard. Not sure, but think given my MacBook is a 2006 model, it would
have been Tiger to Snow Leopard. I am assuming Leopard to Snow Leopard would be
just as straight forward.

Kind regards
Laura