Oh Paul & Walter,

Paul,
I never allow anyone to use my computers... even in another user account and
never let them  download and install things.
Never install anything on your computer before you know "How to uninstall it
correctly & every component it installs on your system"!

Walter,
"Genieo" is a fraud, and the developer knowingly distributes an uninstaller
that doesn't work.
Go to this link and follow explicitly all the instructions by Linc Davis.

<https://discussions.apple.com/message/25265077#25265077>

Sent from Ronni's iPad4