Hi Robert,

What OS X & Web Browser version are you using? Have you updated the web browser
or Flash Player plug-in?
iView is working in Mavericks 10.9.3 - Safari 7.0.4 with Flash Player
13.0.0.214 plug-in
Check in Safari > Preferences > Security - Internet plug-ins is ticked  'Allow
Plug-ins'. Click on Manage Website Settings - Adobe Flash Player - Allow
websites to use this plug-in with the settings below... If you have
www.abc.net.au open it should show here... Do you have 'Allow' selected?

iView is also working on my iPad fine.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4