Hi WAMUGers
My Academic Extension/Technology Year 8 class have produced a 40 page iBooks
Year 8 Chemistry textbook (using iBooks Author).
With text, graphics, movies, Interactive quizzes etc
I think it's cool
AND my kids are cool.
THEY!!!! figured out how to combine chapters produced by different kids into
one document.

I will be asked - does it work on Windows/Android?

I THINK the answer is - we could convert it to epub or pdf and the text and
graphics will show up but not the quizzes and movies.
Is that correct?

Thanks
Blitto

Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad
 0409 681 256
 rb...@iinet.net.au
 http://web.mac.com/blitto

I don't have a big ego, I'm way too cool for that.