Hi David,

How did you originally download the TV show and then burn to DVD?
Without seeing the actual TV show footage I can't answer if it has DRM
protection.
If you can send me a link to the show I could test to see if it is possible to
grab screenshots.

Normally if you want DRM-free copies of your favorite TV episodes, you can
record them yourself using a TV recorder in your computer. Most TV tuners will
record over-the-air TV just fine.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4