> On 28 Oct 2014, at 10:40 am, Bill Parker <ren...@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> Thanks Peter.
>
> As a Mac man since 1985 ish I have always regarded Apple and the Mac products
> highly.  I learned that it might not always be a wise move to adopt Version 1
> of something new.  10.9.1 was an example.  So that’s a long winded way of say
> I’ll follow your advice  when Yosemite has been around for a few months!
>
> Bill

Can't argue with that!   :-)

My business requires me to stay close to the front edge of this stuff so I tend
to update as soon as I can, but I must admit it also means that I stay at the
front edge of the problems. Fortunately I have been fairly lucky in having been
able to avoid most of them.

Nevertheless, technology is changing at an extremely rapid rate these days, and
Apple is often leading the charge. They are masters in the art of discarding
the old in favour of the new, so it doesn't pay to stay too far behind.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948