Hi Ronni

You mention 635bgabA called Reader which can convert a page on Safari to a PDFS
if I understand your comment correctly.

Is that Adobe Reader or PDFS Reader or something else?  Sounds like a useful
application.

One other thing, when I type the shortened version of "application" it changes
automatically to my password for the store. I use Last Pass.. Any ideas?

Cheers

John

Sent from my iPad