Hi Guy’s & Gals

Would any of our members successfully uploaded Music from a Record Player to
their Mac’s?? I was given a Record player for Christmas that I am supposed to
be able to connect to my iMac via a USB cord. The program is called Audacity. I
have loaded the disc and transferred the program to my Applications folder. I
can have the record player playing my music but for some reason the Record
Player isn’t being recognised by the iMac?? I have also tried Garage Band
without success.

Any help would be appreciated guy’s, I have already spent many hours on line
and playing around with setting etc hoping to jag it.

Kind Regards

Tony

BODDINGTON