Thank you Ronni
You are probably correct, I have missed something or haven’t downloaded
Audacity properly, so with the information that you have provided I will try
again later. I’ll uninstall Audacity and then reload it.
Thank you again Ronni for your help, what would we do without you??

All the best, kindest regards

Tony

BODDINGTON