I agree Daniel, we can jump up and down and rant at Apple!! ;-))

Combo updates have always been my recommended way to install updates.
Lately Apple change the way things 'have always worked' to something new
without any documentation to the fact... Not good Apple, people should be
notified of changes!

Sent from Ronni's iPad4