Hi Severin,

Did you follow these instructions to change your Apple ID Password, and then
follow the instructions to sign out and sign in with your new password as per
What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password?
Apple ID: Changing your password
Learn how to change your Apple ID password.
Follow these steps to change your Apple ID password. If you can't remember your
password, follow the steps for what to do if you forget your Apple ID password.
Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
Click “Manage your Apple ID” and sign in.
If you have two-step verification turned on, you'll be asked to send a
verification code to the trusted device associated with your Apple ID. If
you're unable to receive messages at your trusted device, follow the guidelines
for what to do if you can't sign in with two-step verification.
Click "Password and Security".
In the "Choose a new password" section, click Change Password.
Enter your old password, then enter a new password and confirm the new
password. Click Save when done.
The next time you use an Apple feature or service that uses Apple ID, you'll be
asked to sign in with your new Apple ID password.
<https://support.apple.com/en-is/HT201355>
----

What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password
After you change your Apple ID email address or password, you might need to
update your sign-in information with any Apple services that you're using.
After you change your Apple ID or password, use the alphabetical list below to
make sure that each store or service is using your updated sign-in information.
You can use these steps to sign in on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC,
and Apple TV.
In some cases, you don't need to update your Apple ID or password on your
device until the next time you're asked to sign in to the store or service. But
if you're using services to share information or communicate with others, you
should update your Apple ID or password immediately.
Apple Online Store
Update your Apple ID or password on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
If you're signed out, enter your updated Apple ID or password.
If you're signed in with your previous Apple ID, tap your Apple ID, then tap
Sign Out. Then enter your updated Apple ID or password.
Mac with OS X Mountain Lion or later, or Windows PC
Go to the Apple Online Store.
Click , then click View Account.
In the Account Settings section, click "Update your Apple ID email address and
password."
Enter your updated Apple ID or password.

<https://support.apple.com/en-is/HT204071>

Sent from Ronni's iPad4