Hello Jennifer,

I was not inferring that you had sent any group CC email messages.
My reply was in answer to Marcus's query -
Re: receiving group messages that show all recipients addresses CC instead of
BCC recipients addresses hidden.

That is why I deleted all your text below Marcus's message.

In answer to your query:
iCloud has very good SPAM/junk mail filters in place on their server which
stops SPAM before it gets to your Inbox.

You can use the Mail app to mark messages as junk so that later messages from
the same sender are automatically marked as junk:
In iOS 7 or later, open the message, tap the flag icon at the bottom (top iOS
8.2), then tap Move to Junk.
In OS X, select the message and click the Junk (thumbs down) icon in the Mail
toolbar.
At iCloud.com <https://www.icloud.com/>, select the message, then click the
flag icon and choose Move to Junk. Or just drag the message to the Junk folder
in the sidebar. The message is then automatically reported to iCloud as junk
mail.

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage

OS X Yosemite 10.10.2