Hi Ronni

>   Have you recently tried to download & install  'Flash Player' or ?

Are you saying that Flash Player should be deleted?  I have used Flash Player
irregularly for several years for viewing YouTube movies.  I understood the app
was approved by Apple and that access is blocked if there is a security risk.
Adobe will then release a software update.

I also have AIR by Adobe installed for the W.A. Libraries 'Zinio Reader' app.

Cheers
Alan