Thanks Ronni, see comments alongside below.
You're sure you have the latest Printer drivers installed? I figured
when I did the online installation and registration the driver update
would have occured. I suppose it's possible that didn't happen so will
ensure tonight.Epson WF-4630 Series. Is the Wi-Fi icon ON the
product's control panel? YesYour Airport Wireless Network is a
Dual-Band 5GHz & 2.5GHz? Yes - on the LCD panel for the printer, the
network SSID appears twice with both ticked.
When you click on " [+] then 'Add Printer or Scanner' , does it open
up the Default window - Name: Location: Use:? When I click the "+",
the Add window opens up. There are no printers listed in the Default
window.Can you type the Epson Printer name in Search field and find
the Printer that way? Not tried this but I will.Can you Add the
Printer using its IP Address or Name? Yes, In the IP screen I can add
it that way and then it will print - however the IP gets reassigned
whenever network rebooted - usually for non related reasons.And you
have 'Printer Sharing' turned ON in System Preferences > Sharing? Not
sure - will check tonight.Does the Epson printer show in Sharing under
Printers:? Will check tonight.
On your Printer LCD settings - Print a NETWORK STATUS SHEET.If it's
similar to my Epson TX810FW1. Enter the Setup mode.
2. Select Network Settings.
3. Select Confirm Network Settings
4. Confirm the connection status. If you want to print status sheet,
press Start.That will show you the Network settings details and give
you a clue. Yes, I did this and it all appeared good - no errors
noted, IP was assigned OK, SSID was correctly noted. Will review again
tonight.
Have you tried 'Reset' the entire print system? Sometimes it’s
necessary to reset the entire printing system. Yes,I did this as well
last night to no avail.From the Printers & Scanners preferences, use
secondary (Control-click) in the printers list (left panel), and
choose “RESET PRINTING SYSTEM” from the shortcut menu. Click OK
in the verification dialog. Next you’ll have to authenticate as an
administrative user.
This clears all configured devices, shared settings, custom presets,
and queued print jobs. While this may seem drastic, it’s likely to
clear up any software-related printing issues.
Then try to Add the Epson WF-4630 Series printer. After the reset, I
tried this again, from my own and my wifes MBP, again with no
visibility.
There are some new things to try in what you provided here, thanks
again Ronni for detailed items on this. I hope I sort it tonight - I'm
sure the printer wont work if I end up tossing it into the pool! Just
kidding.
Regards
Pete...

 You're sure you have the latest Printer drivers installed?    Epson
WF-4630 Series.   Is the Wi-Fi icon ON the product's control panel?
Your Airport Wireless Network is a Dual-Band 5GHz & 2.5GHz?
 When you click on " [+] then 'Add Printer or Scanner' , does it open
up the Default window - Name: Location: Use:? Can you type the Epson
Printer name in Search field and find the Printer that way? Can you
Add the Printer using its IP Address or Name? And you have 'Printer
Sharing' turned ON in System Preferences > Sharing? Does the Epson
printer show in Sharing under Printers:?
  On your Printer LCD settings - Print a NETWORK STATUS SHEET. If
it's similar to my Epson TX810FW 1. Enter the Setup mode.
2. Select Network Settings.
3. Select Confirm Network Settings
4. Confirm the connection status. If you want to print status sheet,
press Start.  That will show you the Network settings details and give
you a clue.
 Have you tried 'Reset' the entire print system? Sometimes it’s
necessary to reset the entire printing system.   From the Printers &
Scanners preferences, use secondary (Control-click) in the printers
list (left panel), and choose “RESET PRINTING SYSTEM” from the
shortcut menu.  Click OK in the verification dialog.  Next you’ll
have to authenticate as an administrative user.
 This clears all configured devices, shared settings, custom presets,
and queued print jobs  While this may seem drastic, it’s likely to
clear up any software-related printing issues.
 Then try to Add the Epson WF-4630 Series printer.

 Cheers,   Ronni
  13-INCH MACBOOK AIR (APRIL 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz 8GB 1600MHz
LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
OS X Yosemite 10.10.2