Hi all, with Ronni’s help again off list Ronni (with permission) reviewed my
printer status report. The report indicated that the bonjour service was not
enabled. Ronni indicated this should be enabled. Once on the trail I was able
to go into the Epson Netconfig software and browse to the TCP/IP area and
select the “Bonjour” enable option. A few minutes later I was printing ok. I
have also been able to AirPrint for iOS devices. I am yet to set up a Scan
wirelessly back to a folder or MBP. Will work through the User Manual to
configure that.

I am unclear on why the bonjour service became disabled following the
decommissioning of my previous Epson printer but it’s a tip to verify when any
of you are setting up a new printer. Was very frustrating to be able to know it
was connected to the Network, could Cloud print ok, but not simple config over
the network.

Regards

Pete.

Pete