Stephen,

I am like you.  Nothing to do with Facebook, yet a Facebook account I had some
years back has started to creep back and get these requests from people I do
not know wnating to be “friends”.  I always delete them.

IF Google doesn’t want to play ball, try Bing or Duck Duck Go.  DDG has no
advertising and no retention.

Bill
> On 25 Sep 2015, at 13:45, Stephen Chape <chap...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
>
> I have always avoided having anything to do with Facebook
> I have seen too many people in trouble because of it.
>
> However I have now twice had other people publish private information about
> me on Facebook.
> The incident I heard of today has me absolutely furious !
> Confidential information being published without my permission.
>
> Does anyone know how to report this type of thing ?
> I can’t seem to find anything on Google unless I have a Facebook Account.
> And that will only ever happen when hell freezes over !
>
> Regards,
> Stephen Chape

Dr Bill Parker
ren...@westnet.com.au