Many years ago I installed Startup Sound on my computer. It used to do a superb
job preventing the (to me) annoying boing sound that my laptop makes on
starting up, but it does not work with 10.10.5. I no longer have the program
that was used to install it, and so cannot comply with the program writer’s
instructions on how to uninstall. The program does not show up when I do a
Spotlight search, but is listed in the Systems Preferences pane. Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Michael Hawkins