Hi Matt,

.js is a JavaScript file.
In Safari > Preferences > Security - Web Content - Enable JavaScript.
If that doesn't display the file correctly.
Have you tried open the .js file in TextEdit?
In Finder, select the .js file, like "menu.js", then choose "File" > "Get
Info".
In the Info window, click the disclosure triangle next to "Open With", and
select the TextEdit application to open the document from the "Open With"
pop-up menu.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4