Hi Ronni, I tried both of those options. 1. JavaScript was already enabled in
Safari. 2. When I opened the file in Text Edit it was much the same as in
Safari, mainly function, return, and various types of brackets.

Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Matt.

Hi Matt,

.js is a JavaScript file.
In Safari > Preferences > Security - Web Content - Enable JavaScript.
If that doesn't display the file correctly.
Have you tried open the .js file in TextEdit?
In Finder, select the .js file, like "menu.js", then choose "File" > "Get
Info".
In the Info window, click the disclosure triangle next to "Open With", and
select the TextEdit application to open the document from the "Open With"
pop-up menu.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4