> On 20 Nov 2015, at 5:51 PM, Severin Crisp <sevcr...@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> The list of all my mailboxes are showing but the little magic wheel at the
> bottom with drop down options is not there.
> Severin

Yes, it has disappeared. I miss it as well. Along with has gone the permanent
activity panel. It still makes appearance periodically during sending and
receiving events, but remains hiddne for the rest of the time. We now have to
use the Mailbox menu for those functions we found in the Gear icon, and use the
(now ancient) Window > Activity window to see a permanent display of
send/receive activity.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948