Another item has appeared.
Links on Crikey do not work.  They come up as an   x-webdoc://     format which
is not recognisable.   I have asked Crikey to comment
Severin Crisp

> On 23 Nov 2015, at 12:09 PM, Philippe Chaperon <laut...@me.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I too am missing the ‘magic wheel’ and the drop-down options in Mail.
> Hopefully Apple will bring it back in its usual place.
>
> Slightly off-topic but still on the retrograde changes in El Capitan, I have
> noticed that the Dictionary which used to have a variety of languages
> available now seem locked to the OS chosen language, ie English in my case.
> Under Yosemite I was able to have English, French, Spanish and other
> languages although the main OS is in English.
>
> Have I possibly missed a setting somewhere?
>
> Many thanks and have a wonderful day,
>
> Philippe Chaperon
>
> On 23 Nov 2015, at 7:30 am, Peter Hinchliffe <hinch...@multiline.com.au>
> wrote:
>

>> On 20 Nov 2015, at 5:51 PM, Severin Crisp <sevcr...@westnet.com.au> wrote:
>>
>> The list of all my mailboxes are showing but the little magic wheel at the
>> bottom with drop down options is not there.
>> Severin
>
> Yes, it has disappeared. I miss it as well. Along with has gone the permanent
> activity panel. It still makes appearance periodically during sending and
> receiving events, but remains hiddne for the rest of the time. We now have to
> use the Mailbox menu for those functions we found in the Gear icon, and use
> the (now ancient) Window > Activity window to see a permanent display of
> send/receive activity.
>
> Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
> FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
> Perth, Western Australia
> Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948

             Assoc Prof R Severin Crisp, FAIP, FIP, CPhys
15 Thomas St, Mount Clarence, Albany, 6330, Western Australia
                  ph (08) 9842 1950 ( Int'l +61 8 9842 1950)
                           mail to: sevcr...@westnet.com.au