> On 18 Dec 2015, at 12:08 PM, Neil Houghton <n...@possumology.com> wrote:
>
> Interesting timing Peter.
>
> Yesterday I needed to open a .pub file
>
> I actually used <http://online2pdf.com/ <http://online2pdf.com/>> an online
> converter which is free -
> I was actually surprised at how well it did the job and produced a perfect
> pdf from the .pub file.
>
> YMMV
>

> Cheers
>

> Neil
> --
> Neil R. Houghton
> Albany, Western Australia
> Tel: +61 8 9841 6063
> Email: n...@possumology.com <mailto:n...@possumology.com>
A good one to know about Neil. I will admit that would probably have looked
straight past this if I was looking for a solution because of the somewhat
misleading name, but it’s good to know there are actually other solutions out
there.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948