A technique I have used with webconferencing software is to record the minutes on the fly, while sharing the screen with everyone. This way, everyone sees the minutes as they are being written and can point out inaccuracies in the moment. The other advantage is that the minutes are available almost as soon as the meeting is over.

Of course, this means that the software you use has to have screen sharing capability, and Skype probably doesn't have this. How about Google Hangouts?

Cheers
Rob