Hi Alex,

Have you checked out "Ecamm Call Recorder for Skype"?
<http://www.ecamm.com/mac/callrecorder/>

Will Call Recorder work with multi-person calls?
"Yes, Call Recorder will record all participants of a call. Your local audio
will be on Track 1, and everyone else on Track 2. Multi-person video calls will
also be recorded. In Multi-track mode, each participants' video will be on
separate video tracks in the QuickTime movie."

Sent from Ronni's iPad4