I have to clean out my mail box in which I accumulated thousands of emails.
I would prefer to archive them as some are useful records.

I used the  “Export Mail” process and that produced a folder INBOX.mbox. It’s
2.8Gb
However, I can’t see how the contents —info.plist;mbox and table of contents
will regenerate a full set of email messages.

I tried re-opening the mbox with Text Edit, but it was garbage.

Am I missing something obvious or should I just buy “mailSTEWARD” ?

CHEERS
Marcus
Marcus F Harris
cryptodo...@me.com