Hello Wamuggers

I would appreciate some if someone can point me in the right direction please.

I have a Voice Memo of a meeting that I was a part of and need to share it with
another attendee.  It is on my iPhone 6 & is quite big, so I can’t sms it.  I
don’t have email on my iPhone either & it would be too big to attach anyway.

I have been trying to Bluetooth it and Airdrop it as well, but to no avail.  I
have Dropbox on my iPhone if that is any help.

There may be an issue that I have an “office” iMac & my (main) MacBook Pro
laptop (this one is early 2013, OS X Yosemite 10.10.5) & it is trying to
connect to the office rather than the laptop.

If you need more info, please ask the relevant questions! :)

Cheers & thanks,  Alex